The programme aims to train professionals with skills in the design, management and optimization of distributed electronics systems, telecommunications networks and new services such as emerging cellular networks and the Internet of Things (IoT). For the training of these figures, the course proposes:
- advanced skills in the field of electronics, namely the design of programmable electronic systems, electronic circuits for radiofrequency applications, instrumentation and measurements, digital processing and transmission systems;
- skills in reference technologies for modern telecommunication systems (from optical fibers to 5G/6G networks) and the new communication bands (from microwaves to Tera-Hertz);
- skills in the complete definition of systems and network services, with particular attention to protocols and security for IoT systems.
This Master degree programme gives access to the ICT Doctoral program of University of Palermo, and offers a wide range of career opportunities, such as:
- ICT operations manager;
- IoT specialist;
- digital consultant;
- digital media specialist;
- network specialist;
- cloud computing specialist;
- information security manager;
- blockchain specialist;
- data scientist;
- system architect.
I appreciated the quality of the educational offer and the interaction (both during lectures and computer classes) and with the high research profile members of the academic staff. Moreover, the Master Degree gives you the possibility to exploit an international mobility program and, beyond the wide set of Erasmus agreements with several university partners. there is the possibility to obtain a Double Degree with the University of Dubrovnik.
Pietro Poma, 2019, Accenture Italy, Business & Technology Delivery Analyst In the Capital Market and Risk Management Department
All the courses of the programme are online, following the consolidated models for distance learning, with the integration of teaching provision (e.g. video lessons prepared by the teachers in asynchronous mode) and interactive teaching (accomplished largely through guided interactions with teachers/tutors and peers in). The Learning Platform of Course Management System is Moodle, integrated with Microsoft Teams to provide a wide palette of Learning Management System (LMS) services.
The Master degree programme is entirely delivered in English and opened to foreign students. The Master degree’s qualification is comparable through the European Qualifications Framework (EQF), so that the academic degree or diploma is recognised in the EU countries.
Get started today!
Fill in the form to request more information about tuition fees, course details and more.